TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY ***
(VAILD IN MALAYSIA ONLY)
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults
inclusive of parts and service as per below policy.
The warranty becomes effective only when we have received the online warranty data or the warranty card with all details duly completed,
WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE DELIVERY.
THE WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS: -
1. The defects are not or have not been caused by reasons including but not limited to any accident, misuse, improper maintenance, unauthorized alteration, improper modification, improper installation of parts, unauthorized repair, improper wiring, incorrect voltage, use of faulty equipment and/or use of appliances not supplied or authorized by FUJIOH including but not limited to the gas regulator or due to any persons operating the product contrary to instructions given by FUJIOH. At all times, FUJIOH shall always have the sole discretion to decide if the defect has been caused by the reasons above.
2. The product has not been tampered with or modified in anyway or by an unauthorized service organization or by any person(s) not expressly authorized by FUJIOH.
3. In the event you require service of the cooker hood/gas hob/induction hob/hybrid hob/oven/microwave oven/instant water heater, you are required to inform your warranty number together with the sales receipt/invoice. FUJIOH will try its best to accommodate the requested date and time of service but reserves the absolute right and discretion to schedule the date and time or service, subject always to its service timetable. FUJIOH reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed in locations which are inaccessible and/or hazardous to its service agents.
4. Lifetime warranty against toughened glass shatter for toughened glass hob only. Shattered glass will only be replaced, subject to the appliance are safe to use. Service, transport and any parts changed are chargeable if exceed warranty period.
5. The warranty does not cover the following:-
(a) Parts worn out through normal wear & tear, corrosion, rust or stain.
(b) Claims from missing or damaged parts after purchase.
(c) Damages caused by lightning, water, other liquid intrusion, fire or
(d) External sources such as transit damage or weather.
(e) Malfunctions or damages resulting from acts of God, fire, civil-unrest,
lightning and other natural disaster of due to deviation from recommended
application and installation.
6. The warranty becomes null and void if: -
(a) The product in question is or has
been used for commercial purposes or loaned to other people not under control of
the owner of said product
(b) It is altered, erased or defaced in any
(c) The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or
(d) If any of the events and / or acts in points 1, 2, 4 and 5 shall occur.
7. All defective items must be reported to us within six (6) months from the date
of delivery or the warranty shall be void.
8. FUJIOH liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or
replacing defective products only. The purchaser will have no claim under this
warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or any consequential
9. Fujioh Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserve the right to charge for Service and Transport if call up for service for the respective cases despite during warranty period:
(a) Gas meter or gas regulator did not turn on - cannot light up fire
(b) Wrong gas version - cannot light up fire
(c) Gas regulator did not connect properly - flame too small
(d) Battery weak or used up - cannot or difficult to light up fire
(e) Burner cap not properly sit on burner cup/head - irregular flame
(f) Supplied wiring problem - Not working
(g) Power supply did not turn on - Not working
10. If there is non-observance of clause 1, 2, 4,5 and 6, FUJIOH reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.