Minimalists will love FUJIOH Singapore’s induction cooker hobs. These kitchen appliances are sleek and functional, letting you prepare quick meals anytime. They’re subtle enough to look like an extension of your countertop and made with easy-to-clean ceramic glass so cleaning up will never be troublesome. For those who want an induction hob as well as ceramic hob, check out our FUJIOH’s hybrid hob that gives you limitless delicacies from two worlds of hobs.
Choosing the Right Induction Hob for Your KitchenBring modern technology into your kitchen by setting up an induction hob. You won’t worry about gas when you choose this type of portable electric stove. It only requires electricity. It also helps that the FUJIOH induction hobs are made with SCHOTT CERAN® ceramic glass. They complement your minimalist kitchen aesthetics. Narrow down your options by taking note of these factors:
- Burners: Are two heating zones enough? Or would you need three?
- Dimensions: How much space do you have for an induction hob?
Frequently Asked Questions About Induction Hobs in Singapore
1. How does an induction hob work?A typical induction hob works as an electromagnetic generator to heat up metal and magnetic cookware. It does so by producing an electromagnetic field between the hot surface of the pan and the coil underneath it. This electromagnetic field then penetrates the magnetic cookware resulting in an active current that generates heat. The strong and continuous magnetic field generated by induction hobs allows it to heat cookware up much faster than conventional hob types.
2. Is it hard to clean an induction hob cooktop?Cleaning an induction cooker hob is as simple as cleaning its smooth glass top. The main advantage of induction hobs when it comes to cleaning is that it doesn't generate as much heat compared to electric or gas hobs, resulting in less greasiness and mess. FUJIOH induction hobs can be cleaned with just dish soap and hot water, or warm water and a sponge. Here are some steps to ensure your induction cooker hob remains shiny even after cooking:
- Make sure to turn off the cooktop before you start cleaning
- Wait for the cooking area to completely cool down
- Apply a small portion of cooktop or glass cleaner and gently wipe with a paper towel or soft cloth
Showing all 4 results